Little peak at the make-up I did for a spring lookbook shoot last week, for designer Hayley Smith.
I wanted to create a youthful, fresh spring look that complemented Hayley’s designs without detracting attention from them.
With this in mind, I went for dewy skin, glossy lavender and gold eyes and glossy lips with just a hint of pink.
Products I used to get this look:
- Simple cleanser, toner and moisturiser
- Illamasqua satin primer
- MAC matchmaster foundations
- Bodyshop Radiant highlighter
- Illamasqua cream pigment in Emerge (cheeks)
- NARS cream blush in Orgasm
- Illamasqua cream pigment in Dab (eyes)
- MAC gold eyeshadow
- MUA Cosmetics clear lipgloss on eyelids to create glossy eyes.
- YSL Rouge Pure Shine lipstick.
Edited images to come of the images used in the lookbook.