Some images from a recent lingerie shoot.
The make-up for this shoot was focussed on creating luminous, radiant skin, and a subtley seductive smokey eye.
Get the Look:
* To achieve this radiant skin look, I mixed in a little skin illuminator with my normal foundation, like this Radiant Highlighter from the Body Shop.
* I then applied a little more of the illuminator over the top of the foundation in areas that I wanted to be more highlighted, such as the cheekbones, the cupids bow (just above the top lip), and a tiny bit down the middle of the nose, centre of the forehead and centre of the chin.
* I used a simmering bronzer to add definition underneath the cheekbones and the temples.
* For the eyes I used a shimmering cream coloured eyeshadow across the whole of the lid and up to the browbone.
* I then applied a very dark brown eyeshadow into the outer corners of the lids and through the socket line, and blended it in using a small, soft round brush and the same cream coloured eyeshadow to really soften the look.
* I filled in the brows using a brow powder and flat angled brush to give them a nice shape and definition.
* I then added a peachy coloured gloss the the lips to complete the look.
Photographer: M @ The Full Frame
Model: Kirsty Tritton