For a lot of people, yesterday was a day of excessive chocolate eating, but I also indulged in some gorgeous chocolate inspired eye makeup, which is really a take on a classic smokey eye using three colours - a creamy colour to represent white chocolate, a mid-tone brown to represent milk chocolate, and a deep rich brown to represent dark chocolate.
Get the Look:
* Apply a wash of the creamy ‘white chocolate’ colour over the whole lid and up to the brow bone, and use to highlight the inner corners of the eyes.
* Blend the mid-tone ‘milk chocolate’ colour across the outer two-thirds of your eyelids and sweep it underneath your eyes, again stopping two-thirds of the way along from the outer corner.
* Use the deep brown ‘dark chocolate’ colour as an accent to the outer corners of your eyes and across the outer third of your eyelids, sweeping up and out towards your temples. Soften the egde of this line using a soft round brush to blend into the creamy colour on your brow bone.
* Using a flat angled brush, apply the dark brown colour as an eyeliner, as close to the top lashline as possible.
* Apply lots of mascara, and there we have it! Deliciously smokey, chocolatey eyes!